- You can’t learn everything. No matter how smart you are, you simply can’t. Even if you could, learning takes time, and there are only a set number of hours in a day. If you try to learn every minute aspect of the things that need to be done for your business, you’re going to end up disappointed and frustrated.
- You have a life outside of your business. Everyone needs time to spend with family and friends, even if they’re running a business. If we try to tackle everything ourselves, we won’t have time to enjoy the finer things in life.
- The stress of trying to do it all can adversely affect your health. There are enough stressors in life that we don’t need to add to them unnecessarily. But if we put pressure on ourselves to run a business on our own with no help at all, it can really stress us out. Besides affecting our state of mind, too much stress can cause high blood pressure and put us at risk for many other ailments.
- People who are trained well in their fields may be able to do a better job. If you barely know HTML, it would take you quite a while to learn how to make a good-looking and functional website. An experienced web designer could have your entire website up and running before you were finished learning what you need to know. In situations such as this, it makes more sense to outsource than to try to do it yourself.
- Outsourcing can save you money. Some tasks require special equipment or software. If you’re not going to need these things in the future, it doesn’t make much sense to buy them for one project. Hiring someone else that already has what is needed to get the job done is usually more economical.
At Strategize Your Success we help entrepreneurs, coaches and small business owners with strategic goal setting, marketing and planning. We know what struggles you face and offer solutions to help make your business THRIVE.